Thursday, April 16, 2020

Walking With Plant Spirits

I went out this morning and watered all the plant spirits that I've relocated. Some are a little droopy and several of the smaller willows definitely look like they've given up the ghost. I talked to them all and blessed them as I watered them ... hoping they will be happy here.

I took some cuttings from my Rosemary bushes...stripped the bottom leaves...and pushed them into the ground around the little ones that appear to have given up. I know this isn't the usual way to root Rosemary but it benefits from being cut and if it doesn't root it can be in remembrance of the little ones.

This is one of my current reads. This passage resonated strongly with me today:

"Only when the ego is dropped can the voice of Spirit be heard. Most often it is in times of crisis...when our egos are humbled...that we are able to receive intuitive impressions and spiritual knowledge."

It made me wonder if having a blog and sharing my experiences is ego driven and something I should stop doing.

I'll think on that a while....and hope for guidance.

No comments: