Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pumpkin + Fall = LOVE!


Oats again for breakfast this morning....
PUMPKIN!
I'll admit I'm not a great fan of oats..but I'm
trying to eat them more often. I figured I'd try
the overnight in a jar oat thingy...not bad.

I used a recipe from Kath Eats Real Food.

1/3 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup yogurt (I used Fage 0% Greek)
1/3 cup skim milk 
(I only had chocolate almond milk ...but hmmmmm)
1/3 cup pumpkin (canned)
1/2 banana (mashed)
tsp honey
1/4 tsp cinnamon & all spice
pinch salt

Mixed this up in the jar and left it in the fridge overnight.
This morning I did a little heat up in a water bath then 
added a dollop of natural peanut butter.
 
I plan to make some muffins with the leftover
pumpkin. Pumpkin + Fall = LOVE!

(just noticed my toes under the table...LOL!)


No comments: