Saturday, February 28, 2009

astral weeks

ok.................i got my copy of van morrison's new astral weeks cd today. i was tempted to plug it in the cd player on the way home....but.....no......this was a prize to be savored.............. i waited until the sun had fallen..............it was quiet except for the rain softly tapping on the window of my studio................i turned off the overhead light..........turned on the fairy lights............laid back in the wrecked piece of recliner i use to collect my thoughts in my sacred space.........placed the cd in my computer.........cranked up the volume until the walls shook........................and was transcended................

omg

i can't begin to explain how this music makes me feel...............touches my soul.........it's like standing on the highest mountain top.......arms stretched out by my sides............face upturned to a sky filled with a thousand shooting stars...........breathless................rave on....van morrison........rave on.

No comments: