Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Boundless and Infinite….




I want to live simply.
I want to sit by the window when
it rains and read books I'll
never be tested on.

I want to paint because I want to,
not because I've got something to prove.
I want to listen to my body,
fall asleep when the moon is high
and wake up slowly,
with no place to rush off to.

I want not to be governed by money
or clocks or any of the artificial
restraints that humanity
imposes on itself. I just want to be,
boundless and infinite.

Both this image and this quote are from
Facebook so I don't know who to
attribute either of them to but I think they
 are both awesome! When I read this 
quote I realized that I'm pretty
much there….and very blessed to be
able to say this. And the image…well
it just seemed to be representative of
my life….blessed….
blessed indeed…. 

No comments: