Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ten Words and One Shot


who doesn't love a peek inside an artists space?
here's a glimpse inside my humble studio....and yes....it's pretty much
always this messy ( i spend LOTS of time looking for stuff!)
and that old beat up recliner is where i greet the morning
with a cup of joe or sit and gaze at the stars on the nights
i'm not doing a little porch sitting. it's my favorite spot
inside my home.

 


i ran across the blog  tenwordsandoneshot .
"Ten words to outline and one shot to give you an idea."
that's the concept. it lets you get into the mind and workspace
 of some very creative people.

i love Stampingtons magazine...Where Women Create for the same reason.

as C.S. Lewis said: "we read to know we are not alone".

i'm thanking the cyber gods for giving me the opportunity
to find my pack!





No comments: