Monday, May 11, 2009

PhotoHunt 161

a couple of us girls decided to leave the men folk at home, packed up the horses, and took off to h. cooper black state park near cheraw, sc for a weekend camping/trailriding trip. we really enjoyed our "girl" time. i packed my camera and laptop so i could get my blog fix and post a photohunt pic but the powers that be decided i didn't need to access cyperspace from our campsite. sooooooooooo......a little late.......here's my "in memory" picture.

in memory of flight......................
check out everyone's take on this theme here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not the usual take on the theme. I sure hope i can just go away with my girl friends pretty soon :)

Anonymous said...

Aloha!
Hmmm...quite interesting post for this week's theme.
Hope you'll have time to stop by http://upcountrysmiles.com and visit. Thank you.
Cindy O