Wednesday, May 27, 2009

junkers cabin

i go by this place a lot during my travels around the county. this is actually someone's home. every time i go by there is usually someone home.....working around in the yard......so i never would stop and take some shots. i finally caught them gone so i grabbed my camera and took these shots.






they have one of the nicest views in the county.......no nearby neighbors.


















i LOVE this bottle tree!





i don't know if this is "workable" or for looks but my guess is that it's their john.
i would soooooooooo live here! i think it's awesome!












3 comments:

lola said...

Awesome is not the word for it----it's heaven.

Linda said...

I bet if you knocked on their door one day and gushed about their place, you could get a tour.

Unknown said...

I think I've driven by there. Where is it?
Great pictures, by the way.