Sunday, February 13, 2022

I’m Baaaaaack!

 Lordt….I have seriously neglected my blog! Is there a reason….nope. That’s just how I roll.

So… what have I been up to…. a little of this…a little of that. I’ve lately been obsessed with paper cutting…which lead to animating my paper cuts. I began paper cutting with the generic things and then got into photographing places around where I live with a paper cut in the picture and posting them on my Facebook feed. It’s been so much fun although I struggle with keeping the photos geared towards my local “audience”…. my mind works in strange and mysterious ways that most people don’t “get”. 

I’ve been teaching myself to animate my cut outs using the Procreate app. It’s so much easier than when I first tried animation using hand drawn art and multiple apps. To say I’m obsessed with this art medium is an understatement. 

Here are a few samples:




And a few of my animations:




This is where the magic starts:


and ends up here:

Just one more thing:  Did you miss me? 

No comments: