Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm Liking It………..


Still practicing and playing around with
thread drawing….definitely getting better
with "the machine"!

Since I'm unemployed….and if the government
doesn't do something in the next couple of weeks…
out of even an unemployment check…I've been 
making my Christmas presents.



This is a necklace I made for my oldest grand daughter.
I stamped the cat onto the fabric before making this. The
cord is made from bias tape that I did a little free motion
drawing on then colored with permanent marker before
spraying with alcohol to get the tie dyed effect.


I also made her this brooch…it's just the center part…
I've attached it to a piece of card stock. This one I drew
with thread and then ran a blanket stitch around the outside
to attach it to a piece of felt before adding the pin.

I'm not sure what direction I'm heading with this thread
drawing but I'm liking it…..

No comments: