Sunday, January 31, 2010

quietly listening to my heart.......

"listen to your heart....it knows all things....because it came from the Soul of the World...and it will one day return there. wherever your heart is....that is where you'll find your treasure."



"my heart is afraid that it will have to suffer........."



"fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself...no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams.....because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity."



"there is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure."



"when you want something....all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."



~ paulo coelho......the alchemist


this book..........another sign from the universe that i'm on the right path in my journey...the words are coursing through my blood..... with each beat of my knowing heart.....sending this seeker forward....staring down the eyes of fear.....for....."fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand........"



namaste - i honor your spirit which is also in me

No comments: