Friday, November 22, 2013

'Tis the season…...

I've been in my studio tonight painting cloth to make a cuff
bracelet for my daughter.






She's my youngest daughter…and loves
that funky green color. I was thinking I would cut
squares from each one and sew them together to
make the cuff.



I played around with my grans pictures in Photoshop
until I got the look I wanted…taped some cloth to
a sheet of paper…and printed a strip with their pics.
My plan is to put the strip down the center of the
cuff and if there's enough room maybe add some
embellishments.


This is the mock up. I think I'm going to use a button on
one end and elastic loop on the other instead of a
snap or tie….not sure…maybe a snap would be
better since she's still carrying around the little one.

Now….if my nemesis….the DREADED
SEWING MACHINE…will just
co-operate…..

2 comments:

peggy said...

I love cuffs, I love that green and the pictures. Be sure we get to see it finished.

just jody said...

Will do…Peggy. I hope to make both my daughters and my grand daughters a cuff for Christmas.