Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Advanced Style...WOW

Yes........I am the worlds worst blogger! 
You would think with all this time on my hands that I could do better.
But honestly....my days have been like my weekends were when I worked...
they fly by!

Puttering around never felt so good! Lovin' it!

I have to share a blog that I stumbled across...it's wonderful!
In his own words, Ari Seth Cohen says:

"I roam the streets of New York looking for the most stylish and creative
 older folks. Respect your elders and let these ladies and gents
 teach you a thing or two about living life to the fullest. Advanced Style
 offers proof from the wise and silver-haired set that personal style advances with age."

There will be a documentary.....





Grab a cup of coffee and check out Cohens blog...
Love...Love...Love! 

No comments: