Friday, July 20, 2012

Yes....I have been!

WOW..........I can't believe how lax I've been with my blogging lately.....well....really with everything! I don't know if it's been the day after day of upper 90's and 100 degree weather or what...but....I've been pretty much worthless! Summertime in the deep South......ya gotta love it!

I started eating Paleo last weekend and have spent tons of time looking up recipes to try. What's Paleo....it's been described as being 'caveman style' of eating. Basically it's meat, fresh veggies, some fruits and nuts. I have stopped eating sugar...dairy (except butter)...legumes...and gluten. I've been eating this way for a week now and have been very surprised at how easy a transition it's been. The best thing so far is that I never seem to be hungry. Will I stick to this.....we'll see.

 I needed something different...bright....and cheerful... for my computer background so I downloaded a calendar  from Geninne's blog. You should check her out.....LOTS of eye candy! Love your July calendar Geninne!

Hope I can get myself out of this "slump" soon. It's supposed to rain here all weekend and I was hoping to do a little hiking. Might be a good time to stay in and try to conquer that sewing maching sitting in my studio!

Happy Weekend Everyone.......

No comments: