Sunday, August 8, 2010

inspiring.........


the money i spend on books and magazines......it's a shameful thing.....but a price i willingly pay to connect with "my kind of people"......artists.....junkers....dreamers......all soooooo inspiring.
i love...love.....love...being invited into their creative spaces....seeing their art....reading how they always felt like outsiders until they connected with others like themselves thru blogging.
none....NONE.....of my friends and family....GET me.....me...the one stopping in the parking lot to pick up rusted washers...."special rocks"....fallen bird nests....THRILLED to find an old cracked teacup in the junk store.....a musty smelling book from 1911....grungy rolls of ribbon....
i'm thanking the universe and the powers that be for the internet...and all the intricate... spidery trails on the web... that link me to my "pack".........

No comments: